Property management provides the owner with a guiding hand and overall supervision of the day-to-day operations of a property. Professional management is key to investment protection and real estate success. We succeed when clients achieve their investment goals through effective counsel and management of their real estate assets.
GARDNER’s Property Management Division ranges from residential/investment properties such as single-family homes to multi-family apartment buildings and complexes. Below are just a few of the reasons why our team of professional property specialists are the best in maximizing clients’ value:
- No "Up-Front" Fees - our fee is a percentage of the money we collect for you.
- Tenant Screening - our system produces credit checks instantly at no extra cost to you. Our team of professional property managers also verifies references to place the most qualified tenants in your property.
- Manage - leasing property, tenant eviction process, assessment and collection of late fees, move-out inspections, any disputes with security deposits, emergencies, vendors and contractors, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Monthly & Annual Owner Statements - professional reports for owner to monitor the property’s financial performance in order to achieve investment goals.
- Direct Deposit - owner disbursements via ACH. In other words, your net rental income goes right into your bank account.
- Maximum Exposure Internet Marketing - information about your property will be available locally and globally. Potential tenants can sign up for instant alerts when new properties become available, meaning hundreds of interested parties will know about your property’s availability.
- Best in Class Platform - we utilize the leading property management platform, which increases efficiencies, productivity, and generally makes our customers and residents happier!
As the leading full-service real estate company in the region, we stand ready to assist you with all your residential/investment property management needs.